- We are:
- My Food Order, an Australian registered business (ABN 92 904 105 838)
- Our email:
- Our address:
- PO BOX 79 South Melbourne VIC 3205
- You are:
- a visitor to Our Website / our customer
Information we collect:
Information that we may collect include the following:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your contact details
- Your payment details including your credit/debit card details
- Your IP address
- Any other information required to provide the services you requested
How we use your information:
Information provided by you may be used:
- To personalise your experience when using our website
- To maintain our accounts
- To provide you with the services which you request including processing orders and payments
- To answer your enquiries
- To verify your identity for security purposes
- To contact you regarding your order, news and promotions on offer
- By merchants that you have ordered services from to contact you regarding your order, news and promotions on offer
- To improve products and services
Your information will never be shared with third parties, except in situations where a third parties services are employed by us in operating and conducting business, and under the condition that they too treat the information confidentially. Access to data is restricted to our employees and contractors on a need-to-know basis.
How we protect your information:
- We use 256 Bit Strong SSL Encryption to transmit sensitive data.
- We use a Level 1 PCI Compliant Payment Gateway to process credit/debit card details and payments. Credit/Debit Card data is encrypted and stored in the Payment Gateway providers database, is only accessible by authorised personnel, and is never stored on our servers.
- Your account is password protected by a password of your choosing. It is your responsibility to keep this password confidential.
- Security of any data transmitted through the Internet can never be 100% guaranteed, therefore you use our products, services, and website entirely at your own risk.
Like any business, we fall under the law. We will be obliged to divulge your personal information if requested by a government agency with the proper authorisation, like a court order.
Third party Websites:
We are not responsible or liable for the content or activities of any third party Websites that we may link to. If you have any questions in this regard, or believe that a Website that we link to is not within the context of the products and services we offer, then please contact us.